Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions.
testsite.com is a Disturbed Lava (DLL) website.
Your statutory rights are not affected.
Please read these conditions carefully before placing an order with DLL or using any websites or services.
By placing an order with DLL or using its websites or services, you signify your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
1 - Using DLL websites or services.
- 1.1 Use of any DLL websites or services is subject to these Terms and Conditions.
2 - Privacy.
- 2.2 - DLL does not share any of your information with any third party except for payment gateways for the purposes of payment transactions for your goods and services only.
3 - Copyright.
- 3.1 Content, including all graphics, images and text, within DLL websites is subject to copyright and may not be reproduced or used without DLL express written consent.
4 - Communications.
- 4.1 When you send e-mails and other communications, including via DLL websites, from your desktop or mobile device to DLL, you are communicating with DLL electronically. DLL will communicate with you electronically by e-mail. For contractual purposes, you consent to receive communications from DLL electronically and you agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that DLL provide you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing, unless mandatory applicable laws specifically require a different form of communication.
5 - Contract.
- 5.1 Your order is an offer to DLL to buy the product(s) in your order. When you place an order to purchase a product from DLL, DLL will send you a message confirming receipt of your order and containing the details of your order (the "Order Confirmation"). The Order Confirmation is acknowledgement that DLL have received your order, and does not confirm acceptance of your offer to buy the product(s) or the services ordered. DLL only accept your offer, and conclude the contract of sale for a product ordered by you, when DLL dispatch the product to you either by email or second class post or on the commencement of any services ordered that have been expressly agreed in writing by prior arrangement. Your contract is with DLL. Without affecting your right of cancellation set out in section 6 below, you can cancel your order for a product at no cost any time before DLL prepare that product. This right to cancel does not apply to certain categories of products and services (see section 6.3).
- 5.2 You consent to receive any sales invoices, if required, electronically. Electronic invoices will be sent by email.
- 5.3 Images shown at any time are purely indicative. DLL reserves the right to change or amend the style content type format or resolution of any images in any of its products at any time without any prior consultation or notice.
6 - Cancellations, Refunds and Faulty Goods.
- 6.1 Statutory rights.
- 6.1.1 Unless one of the exceptions listed below in section 6.3.1 applies, you can cancel your order without giving any reason within 14 days from the day on which you received the goods purchased.
- 6.1.2 You must inform DLL of your decision to cancel your order. You may submit your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication before the 14 days cancellation period has expired and return the item via post to DLL address (shown below). You will bear the cost of postage for returned goods.
- 6.2 Refund of payments.
- 6.2.1 DLL will reimburse all payments received from you for the goods purchased no later than 14 days from the day on which DLL received the returned goods. DLL will use the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise.
- 6.3 - Exceptions to the right to cancellation.
- 6.3.1 The right of cancellation does not apply to the supply of goods made to your specifications or clearly personalised or a service if DLL has fully performed it and you accepted when you placed your order that DLL could start to fulfil it.
- 6.4 - Faulty goods.
- 6.4.1 Personalised items and custom-made items will only be replaced or refunded if they are faulty. If you wish a replacement or refund on faulty goods you must contact DLL by email at email@example.com describing when the purchase was made and the nature of the fault. Replacement goods will be dispatched as soon as possible if a fault is agreed by DLL.
7 - DLL Liability.
- 7.1 DLL will do its utmost to ensure that availability of any website or other services will be uninterrupted and that transmissions will be error-free. However, due to the nature of the internet, this cannot be guaranteed. Also, your access to DLL websites may also be occasionally suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance, or the introduction of new facilities or services. DLL will attempt to limit the frequency and duration of any such suspension or restriction.
- 7.2 DLL will not be responsible for any losses that were not caused by any breach on DLL’s part or business loss (including loss of profits, revenue, contracts, anticipated savings, data, goodwill or wasted expenditure), or any indirect or consequential losses whatsoever arising from the use of DLL products, websites or services.
- 7.3 DLL will not be held responsible for any delay or failure to comply with DLL's obligations under these conditions whether or not the delay or failure arises from any cause which is beyond DLL’s reasonable control. This condition does not affect your legal right to have goods sent or services provided within a reasonable time or to receive a refund if goods or services ordered cannot be supplied within a reasonable time owing to a cause beyond DLL's reasonable control.
- 7.4 You are expected to comply with the law at all times. You are reminded that it is an offence to keep a vehicle that is unlicensed or to drive a vehicle without having a valid MOT or vehicle insurance if it requires it. DLL bears no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any offenses you may commit or the consequences or penalties of any offenses.
- 7.5 Nothing in these conditions limits or excludes DLL’s responsibility for fraudulent representations made by DLL or for death or personal injury caused by DLL’s negligence or wilful misconduct.
8 - Alterations to services, websites or amendments to Terms and Conditions.
- 8.1 DLL reserve the right to make changes to any of its services, websites, policies, Terms and Conditions, including these Terms and Conditions, at any time. You will be subject to the Terms and Conditions and policies in force at the time that you use the DLL services or websites. If any of these Terms and Conditions are deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, either in whole or in part, that part or whole condition will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition or part of condition.
9 - Waiver.
- 9.1 If you breach these Terms and Conditions and DLL take no action, DLL reserve the right to take action in the future and will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies in any other situation where you breach these Terms and Conditions.
10 - Applicable law.
- 10.1 These Terms and Conditions are governed by the law of England and Wales, and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
11 - Contact details:
V1.4 100118 © Disturbed Lava